To Visitors coming by public transportation facilities
- 3 min. walk from Myokokuji-mae Station on the Hankai Line to the southwest
- 10 min. walk from Sakai Station on the Nankai Main Line to the northeast
- Just by【‘Hanataguchi’ Bus Stop of Nankai Bus】
※ You are kindly requested to use public transportation facilities as far as possible when visiting the Center, and your cooperation on this matter will be highly appreciated.
To Visitors coming by car
There is no free parking on the museum. Visitors who purchase over \2,000 at our shop will have one hour free parking ticket to be used at the affiliate parking lots below.
※parking duration per coupon varies by parking lot
Zaimokucho-nishi Parking *nearest parking lot next to the museum
- Zaimokucho West Parking Lot (adjacent to the north side of this building)
- One Park (on the south side along this building)
*No parking here.
Street parking is prohibited in front of our museum.
It may cause our neighbors troubles, please do not park on the street even in a short time.
Thank you very much for your understanding.