Your personal information provided to the Center shall be used only for this particular inquiry.
Personal Information Protection Policy
Basic Policy for Protection of Personal Information
The Sakai City Industrial Promotion Center (hereinafter referred to as the “Center”) shall endeavor to protect the personal information of the customers entrusted thereby to the Center under the policy described below for the purpose of supplying the customers with the commodities and services that can be used thereby safely and trustfully:
Compliance with Laws, Ordinances, Etc.
The Center shall comply with all laws, ordinances, guidelines, etc. applied to the personal information.
Gathering and Use of Personal Information
The Center shall acquire the personal information of the customers by lawful and fair means and use such information appropriately to the extent not deviating from the intended purpose of use thereof.
Provision of Personal Information
The Center shall never disclose or provide the personal information of any customer entrusted thereby to the Center to any third party without prior consent or approval of such customer; provided, however, that the Center may disclose or provide such personal information without consent or approval of such customer in any of the following cases:
- The case where the Center is required to disclose or provide such personal information under any law, ordinance or the like;
- The case where the Center is required to cooperate with any national government authority, local public body or party entrusted by such authority or body on its performance of any clerical work prescribed by any law or ordinance;
- The case where such disclosure or provision is especially required for the improvement in public health or the promotion of sound upbringing of children;
- The case where the Center contracts out part of its work to any subcontractor or affiliated company in order to provide the service of the Center to such customer; provided that, when doing so, the Center shall take all preventive measures appropriately against any use of such personal information for any purpose other than the intended purpose thereof;
- The case where the Center receives an inquiry from any credit card company for an investigation into illegal use of a credit card.
Control of Personal Information
The Center shall take all preventive measures appropriately against any loss, alteration, leak or the like of the personal information. When the Center is requested by any customer to disclose, correct or delete his or her personal information, the Center shall handle such request appropriately after verifying the identity of such customer in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the Center.
Maintenance, Improvement and Review of Protection of Personal Information
The Center shall continuously review and improve the above-mentioned details of the protection of personal information in order to implement such protection appropriately.